Participation in the markets: New participants are selected on the uniqueness of product and on space availability. There is no resale at Certified Farmers' Markets. No exceptions!
There are 2 categories for participants, both of which require approval.
All participants grow or make what they bring to the markets.
Vendors / Membership
1. Membership Participants
The annual membership fee is $135.00 for returning participants.
Establish your account with (click on logo).
A $30.00 application fee must be paid in advance for all new applicants to be considered.
Note: All fees may be paid online through Paypal.
Upload all required documents below for your category:
Farmers provide & upload these documents to MMM:
- A current CPC Agriculture Certificate from your county of origin.
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Scale registration
Food vendors provide & upload these documents to MMM:
- The Health Department Certificate for the commercial kitchen where the food is prepared
- Proof of General Liability Insurance for the product and booth.
- Proof of Auto Insurance
* Temp Event fee requirement is $142.00 pre-paid for each 90 day permit period
- For sampling in the booth by the Contra Costa Environmental Health Dept.
- For packaging and labeling by Contra Costa Dept. of Weights and Measures
Vendors sampling their product or cooking at the markets must read the Temp Event Requirement Forms and complete pages 6 and 7 in the Temp Events section for Food Booth Operators. Please submit these forms by uploading them to MMM with your application.
Application for Temporary Food Event Permit
2. Non-member Participants
Invited participants are not members of the CCCFM Association.
Craft vendors apply & upload these documents to MMM:
- Provide a copy of your Resale Number
- Provide proof of auto insurance
Massage Therapists are invited on an as-needed basis.
Therapists provide & upload these documents to MMM:
- copies of training certificates
- General Liability Insurance
- business license
- proof of vehicle insurance
Nonprofits / Community Resources
Limited free space is available at each market to introduce a non profit organization. One day per month may be scheduled on space available basis. Provide a letter with this information:
- Non-profit ID number
- Materials to be distributed and fundraising goals. Please no sales at the market.
The booth set up:
- Self-sufficient - bring everything needed (table, chair, canopy, weights)
- Arrival time is 1 hour before the market opens (check the website for market times www.cccfm.org)